613 Third St., Suite 10 Annapolis,
About American Boat & Yacht Council (ABYC)
The American Boat & Yacht Council (ABYC) is a non-profit, member organization that develops voluntary global safety standards for the design, construction, maintenance, and repair of recreational boats. ABYC also has a long-established commitment to providing technical education, training, certification, and professional development. Our seminars, workshops and technician certification courses are instrumental in increasing the level of knowledge and professionalism throughout the boating industry.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to add notes.
- Mon. Oct. 02 | 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM – Get your ABYC Certification
- Tue. Oct. 03 | 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM – Elements of Service Management, Part I: Responsibilities of Marine Service Managers
- Tue. Oct. 03 | 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM – Feeding the Beast and Other New Compliance Questions
- Tue. Oct. 03 | 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM – Accident Investigations and Data Recovery
- Tue. Oct. 03 | 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM – Elements of Service Management, Part II: Minimizing Risk, Liability, and Loss
- Tue. Oct. 03 | 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM – The Latest on Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Wed. Oct. 04 | 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM – The Carbon Conundrum
- Wed. Oct. 04 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM – AC Gensets vs. High-Capacity Storage
- Wed. Oct. 04 | 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM – Creating a Marine Technician Pipeline
- Thu. Oct. 05 | 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM – Employee Onboarding: Orientations Designed for Long Relationships